Friday, May 14, 2010

i'm not saying i'm back, but i just wanted to say something

my blog is empty and outdated. so here's an update.

my blog has no subject, it's only about random stuff that just comes out of mind, or something that interests me for a while. i've tried story telling, news, and others that just don't keep me hooked enough to come back and post something. so i thought, after exploring other blog sites, is that randomness and trying to be random does not work, not for me. so i should pick out a subject that i actually love talking about! but then again, i love almost everything that interests me.. so this is kind of hard..
so i thought why not for now, since movies are part of the things i love, i should talk about the most recent one i saw... well not the MOST recent, that's because last night, my cousin, his dad, his mom and i had a little movie watching marathon. well, it's not exactly a marathon, we just watched (again) the "Warriors of virtue" sequels. and what i really want to talk about is the movie i saw last monday, which was "Iron man 2"!



i know a lot of people have already said their piece about the film, but i want my own piece said.. also i've also heard a lot of critics say it was "disappointing".. but this is what i actually wanted to say......

Iron Man 2 is a stepping stone people!!!! it has given me HOPE! and it is not disappointing AT ALL!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

a lot of fans might have already noticed the very obvious 'easter eggs' in the movie (like the one in 'the incredible hulk' with edward norton, when tony stark, aka 'iron man' came at the end of the film to have a 'little talk' with the general), and i can mention 2 of them:
1) captain america's shield and
2) thor's hammer

it's already been expected that there will be an avengers film in the future since all the marvel heroes have started having individual films, RE-introducing them to the present society!
and i know that you know that IT WILL BE BIG!!!!!!!!

image curtesy of www.collider.com

so enough said, it's out of the bag, and all is well.
i just hope that it won't take me another couple of months to update my blog.

the best of luck then,
blu3s0da

No comments: